Monday, November 5, 2007



Super God.



I don’t believe in God. I believe in Super God. I used to be an atheist. There were so many questions I had. Every religion I encountered seemed to be sure they were the one true religion and worshipped the one true God. So rather than taking a chance, and due to a massive lack of evidence I resigned myself to atheism.

Everything made sense as an atheist. Life evolved via natural selection, the Bible was compiled by many sources over a long period of time in which the events were exaggerated, and other religions sprouted from similar traditions. I was troubled by the brutal history of the church and terrorists who would blow themselves up to show their faith. How could they know they were right?

Then one night I was lying in bed and suddenly felt paralyzed. I opened my eyes to a white light beaming through my window. It covered me like a blanket. All of my atheist instincts were screaming this was not real, but an angel appeared. Actually, he was a Super-Angel. He explained everything to me.

His name was Aawell and he first explained that he was merely a human shaped manifestation of the one true god. I said that I didn’t believe in God. Can you imagine? Telling an Angel you don’t believe? But Aawell said he understood my doubts, and that is why I was chosen to receive this message.


“There is a reason all of the people of this small world argue over their petty differences of belief. They cling to their scriptures but they do not see the Truth. All are Right, yet all are Wrong” he said.

“That doesn’t even make sense. How can that be?”

“The God of Moses is real. The God of Jesus and Mohammed is also real. Vishnu the Preserver, Zeus and Poseidon, Zarathustra and yes even Satan, all as real as your very own body. They created the world and everything in it just as they said. Do you believe that?”

“No” I said. “Science shows a different sequence of creation than what’s described in the scriptures. It’s one of the main reasons I didn’t buy in.”

“There are those among your kind who have seen the truth. They have been persecuted by the followers of the Child Gods. Did your philosophers not posit their must be a First Cause?”

“Yes. They say that every effect must have a cause, which is where religion sets God as the First Cause. But that contradicts causality to begin with so it doesn’t work. Did you say Child Gods?”

“You are very acute. My master was wise to choose you. All of the Gods of your planet are mere children to the Super God. A being of immense power. Omniscient, Omnipotent, and All Loving, although Love to him is an unpronounceable concept inaudible to human brains. He created the Oververse and populated it with younger Gods with all the Powers of Creation. The God of the book you call the Bible is one of his Children. He asked Supergod to provide him a planet. Knowing that a planet must exist in a system of other stars in a Galaxy (Super God’s rules) Super God balled up a wad of matter in his massive hand, squeezed it into infinite density and then blew on it. Yahweh waited until the Earth was formed and life had evolved up to a point where he could show himself and introduce his own version of creation.”

“This is too much!” I said, mouth agape. “Why are you telling me all of this?”

“Because Yahweh is getting out of hand. Like a child he became bored with his creation. His followers were utterly devoted to him so he decided to test them. First Job, then Jesus, on and on until he split himself in two and called himself Allah. He started feeding his people conflicting information and now your whole planet is fighting over who is right. All are right, yet All are Wrong.”

“Why doesn’t Super God reveal himself to the whole world? Then maybe people would understand what you’ve just told me.”


“He already has. People see HIM everyday and mistake him for God, or Allah, or one of the others, or just as Nature. You People respond to this idea of Prophets, so Super God elected you to spread the WORD. Before you were born, Super God commanded God to create a child from parents who would teach him about computers, and who would meet a friend that would teach him about the Internet, which is how the New WORD will be spread.”


“No one will believe me. I don’t even believe this is really happening. Can I ask a question?” I asked. The brilliant being above my bed nodded. “What happens after we die?”

“I’m afraid I cannot answer that question. We tried letting humans know, but they got distracted and started doing weird things in their First Life. Super God does not care about you as God does. We know what will happen but that is only for us to know.”


“Doesn’t Super God defy the First Cause rule too?” I slyly tossed out to him.


“No, Super God is the creator of yours and all of the unseen universes in the Oververse. Your universe obeys its own physical laws set in place by Super God. None of your microscopes or telescopes will break through the veil of the Universe you occupy. That is why you need me, a temporal extension of Super God to reveal his Truth to You. No more questions. Go forth and tell the world you bring a great truth to it. The Truth of the Super God. God’s God. “


And with a flash Aawell vanished. I went immediately to my computer and tried to write down what I could barely comprehend. It made sense in a strange way, and I didn’t need any proof because Super God’s angel spoke to me directly.





1 comment: